Additional Information

Site Information

 Loading... Please wait...

Shipping Policy

Shipping Policy

 Thank you for looking over our website.  If you are in this section - you are interested in how we ship all of these wonderful items.  First off, it is not easy.  Trying to make sure products arrive to you in the same fashion in which they are described on our website is a daunting task on most days.  Summer shipping is harder than shipping during the colder months of the year.  99% of all shipments will be shipped via our main shipping company(UPS), with the other 1% going on US Mail (Non Perishable ONLY - and up to the discretion of the shipping department and for orders over 100# we ship via Southwest Airlines.  During the warmer months of the year - ALL Perishable shipments will have be packed with DRY ICE - please use caution when unpacking your orders as some Dry Ice may still remain in the package upon arrival - It is very cold and will burn you!

Christmas Shipping

US Time in Transit Map

 

Christmas Shipping is upon us once again and UPS has made some drastic changes to the Ground shipping map.  We will only ship Ground to those states that are Yellow, Tan or Green - all other states will be shipped via Air.  Please see special shipping instructions below for shipments shipping closer to the holidays.

Monday 12/18/2017 - Normal Pick up and delivery service - this is the last day to ship 3 Day Air and 3 Day Ground for delivery before Christmas Day (Delivery on Friday 12/22/2017)

Tuesday 12/19/2017 - Normal Pick up and delivery service - UPS 3 Day delivery packages shipped today will not be delivered until Tuesday 12/22/2017.  Shipping via 3 day ground - there is a chance your order may not be delivered by Christmas - we cannot insure for spoilage and will not guarantee for delivery - please call us and ship it 2 Day Air for an additional charge.

Wednesday 12/20/2017 - This is the last day to ship UPS 2 Day Air for arrival before Christmas - 2 Day Ground is possible that it will not deliver in time - we cannot insure for spoilage and cannot guarantee delivery of this product by Christmas.  Call us for special shipping arrangements.

 

Currently we do not have an option on the website for shipping via US Mail.  US Mail frowns upon shipping liquid stuff like BBQ sauces and does not ship perishable items, but seeing as how we have a good amount of items that are shelf stable, we may switch your shipping method to US Mail if you do not have any perishable items in your order.  We will then refund you the difference from your original shipping option that you picked to the now lesser priced US Mail option.  We will always notify you of a shipping carrier change and refund, prior to doing so.

 

Take NOTE:  Shipping prices may seem high, but they include our cost for DRY ICE and Insurance to ship with this dangerous coolant, as well as fuel surcharges, delivery to residential areas, and other surcharges.  Our rates change every week and if we can get a better rate than what we have quoted, we will refund the difference as well as notify you via email of this refund.  So far this year, I have refunded over $2000 in charges, which we were able to save our clients.  Thank you for reviewing our site.

 

Take some time to inspect all of the products that were shipped to you and compare them to your packing slip.  If there is a discrepancy, please call us within 24 hours @ 800-310-2360