The Ultimate Burger Making Package
This was one of our most popular gift packages last year for the holidays as the products are favorites for all ages. This package was made popular by a local copnstruction business that gave these as Christmas Gifts to all of their vendors - what a great surprise. If this package is not to your liking, please call us, we can build a package to any budget and ship it coast to coast using our UPS number or your UPS/Fed Ex number.
Let's get to the guts of this package.
1. 1# of the Best Burgers on the planet - Greg Norman's Wagyu Patties (2 @ 8 oz Patties) - straight from his ranch in Australia!
2. 1# of Elk Patties - 2 @ 8 oz each - This elk comes from New Zealand, is grass fed, and top of the line.
3. 1# of Ground Camel - A Diamond in the Rough - Camel tastes like Prime Rib! - This product comes from Australia, where Camels are wild and number in the millions - the Aussie's thought Kangaroos were a problem!
4. Bunny Burgers - 2 @ 4 oz burgers - a New addition from our local rabbit producer. Made with 100% All Natural Wisconsin grown rabbit meat - the most easily digested meat on the planet .
5. Ground Alpaca - Acquired from a Minnesota producer - this meat resembles pork or lamb in flavor and is the leanest meat on the planet that we know of.
5. Silver Swiss - 8 oz - The best flavored Swiss Cheese we can find is from Germany - sweet and tangy.
6. Carr Valley 4 Year Yellow Cheddar - 8 oz - Cave Aged in Wisconsin, this 4 Year Cheddar eats like an 8 Year Cheddar - another hidden gem.
7. Wild Rice Gouda - 8 oz - This Gouda comes from a Bison farm located north of Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN and is made using local milk and Wild Rice from their native lands located in Northern Minnesota.
8. Roth Kase Buttermilk Blue - 8 oz - A gloriously creamy blue made using buttermilk, it truly melts in your mouth or on your burger - It is also great when combines with butter to top a steak or eated all by itself. Sometimes you just cannot help yourself.
9. Wild Boar Bacon - Grill it, fry it, bake it - the result is the same - Yumminess!
My employees just love making up this package,as all of the cheeses except for the Wild Rice Gouda are cut to order, so they are cut as close to 8 oz as possible and then they are wrapped in cheese paper ande labeled for your convenience.
Due to the perishable nature of this and all of our products, we use DRY ICE and Gel Ice to keep our products cold in transit. ENJOY!